Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bad Day

No...I didn't have a bad day. And if I did, well..that's usual lah...no big deal.

Earlier, when I logged out of my yahoo I saw the news header that the song Bad Day by Daniel Powter was crowned as the one hit wonder song of the decade by the Billboard mag. Click here for more details.

And I was like...what song is this ? Never heard it before. So I read thru the article, and when it said that this is the song played in American Idol whenever a contestant is eliminated, everything clicks together....I love this song actually!

Tapi tak penah ambik tahu siapa penyanyi dia. What an ignoramus. I asked my best friend Mr G to search the lyrics, and here it is...




enjoy...


7 comments:

  1. huh!! walopun ko hapdet like let go coughing on the stairs... tapi takpa... aku maapkan sebab bagi aku idea lagu baru untuk anak-anak aku hapal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cehhhhh tiruuuuuu tektik nekkan konter dari aku.... nk kena cas royalti nehhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. best la gak..
    tp da lama...
    top zaman tu jer la..

    just..
    not that bad..

    ReplyDelete
  4. itu psl la dapat gelaran one hit wonder of the decade...lagu yg cuma ngetop kejap jer...

    psttt ai kat PD yewwwww...

    ReplyDelete
  5. den kt PD.. 12-17dis.. at regency tanjung tuan.

    ReplyDelete