Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cause of Death : Sex Overdosed...Too Much Sex Will Kill Ya!!!!

Oh yes. Sex.

It the one of the 3 most powerful word in the vocabulary. The other two are money and power. You might craze for either one of the 3 causes, or you might craze for two causes, it's natural-lah, we are humans after all. But if you are crazy for all 3 causes, well, you will probably rise to be the top leader of the world and rule your own kingdom, or perhaps you might rule your own little underworld kingdom, way back from your tiny little coffin, six feet underground. Tsk, tsk.



People went to war, divide the continents, split their countries, cursed each other and even died for either one of the 3 causes.


Die.


And that's precisely what had happened to my lovely Britney and Michelle. They had died.

COD : Sex overdose.


Yup, yup, yup.

Both Britney and Michelle died because of sex overdose. All my studs were crazy humping all the females, like 100 times in a day, and in one of their senseless hedonism sessions, Britney and Michelle had sustained some kind of injuries on their bodies, which led them to their tragic deaths.


Oh wow, doesn't it sounds cool, you know, like some famous rock star's death ? You know, when they had too much booze and drugs and sex, and then they died, probably naked in some sleazy hotel room ? Yes I'm reading too much Jackie Collin's raunchy novels so that's why my imaginations were running sky high...


But anyway, I'm not kidding about my male ducks' big appetite on sex.

It seems like my studs were all sex maniacs, like they were programmed to be some kind of a great sex machine. All they do all day is just eat, poop, and chase all the females. And sometimes they even skip the eating/pooping part, and cut right straight to the chasing skirts part, so to speak.


Wah-lau, those male ducks are really maniacs! Somebody should put a picture of my male ducks beside the word aphrodisiac in the vocabulary. Maybe I should, I'd start off with Wikipedia and spread the words around...


And to think that all the male humans were talking about tiger's heart la, lion's heart la, goat's genitals la, tongkat ali la, civet cats la, etc etc which were all whispered to be a great sex booster, aiyyaaaa !!! While all this while, the very creature that eat, drink and breathe sex is just some domestic animals! What, you don't believe me ?




Here's my logic. A male tiger will only 'do it' when both he and the female tiger are in mating season. And there are lots and and lots of complicated things to do before a male tiger is allowed to go near the female tiger. It's difficult, complicated, and after they had successfully sired some kind of heir apparent, that's it, the male tiger is no longer needed. So of you go, sucker!!!!


But on the other hand, my ducks were doing it like 100 times in a day, and they don't even need any invitation or RVSP from the females. It's plain old slam, bam and thank-you-Mam!!!! (geez, sometimes they even skipped the thank you part, ungrateful b@sta@rds!)


So who gets it more ? Tiger or duck ?


Ting!

Yes I can see that bulb light in your heads now LOL!


Congratulations for seeing my kind of logic.


And come to think of it, what's the difference between my sex crazed ducks and male humans after all ?

Hohoho....


Think that I had ruffled some human males feather there....whoops...


so ....


run Razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!



could this be me, running for my life ???
pic from the Net

3 comments:

  1. Hi Razzlina, yours is one of my favourite blogs, and the moment I start reading I smile like seeing my neighbour forgetting to draw her curtains when changing. ha ha ha.

    I really love the way you describe your duckies....
    Holy Smoke, that 2 died of too much sex?
    Ya la, ducks do it all the time. But I read a lion too does it every half hour.

    You sure got an interesting pastime, ha ha ha. So? What happened to the 2 that died? Buried or eaten?
    Razzlina, I really love your lively humour.
    Have a nice day.
    Lee.
    ps, your blog always very exciting to come to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Lee,

    Too bad we had to bury both girls...but hey I got more exciting news to come - and I will update it on my next entry !!!!!


    Thanks for dropping by!

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Razzlina, When I see the title... I couldn't stop burst out laughing. hahaha... I like the way you write, very interesting and exciting.

    Your quote:-
    "But on the other hand, my ducks were doing it like 100 times in a day, and they don't even need any invitation or RVSP from the females. It's plain old slam, bam and thank-you-Mam!!!! (geez, sometimes they even skipped the thank you part, ungrateful b@sta@rds!)"

    OMG, this part I laugh until in tears. You're good and creative in your words.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete