Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Twitters

Twitters.


From Wikipedia:

Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters, informally known as "tweets".

Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey and launched that July. Twitter rapidly gained worldwide popularity, with over 300 million users as of 2011,[6] generating over 300 million tweets and handling over 1.6 billion search queries per day.[3][8][9] It is sometimes described as "the SMS of the Internet."[10]





It is also the 'IN' thing now. Many celebrities joined Twitter and 'tweeted' their activities there. Cool.


I have a Twitter account, but I rarely ever log into that account. And I have yet to send in my very first 'TWEET', whatever that means. Maybe I'm a shy, exotic kind of bird. And so I don't tweet. Or maybe some big, mangy cat has gotten my Tweety bird's tongue and so I can't tweet anymore!


So you can say that I'm a virgin when it come to Tweeter. Yeah right!!!!


The truth is, I don't know how to tweet, or what to tweet on Twitter. And I don't know 'who' to follow on the Tweeter. I don't really understand how the Twitter works. For record, at the moment I am following Dato Siti Norhaliza's tweets, and believe it or not, I also followed His Royal Highness The Crown Prince of Johore's tweets.


Don't ask me why am I following a celebrity and a royal blue blood on the Tweeter. I just don't know, and when Tweeter was kind enough to suggest that I followed those two people, I just clicked yes, thank you very much, and voila! I am their faithful followers.


But overall, I think that Twitter is a cool social network.


But I have another kind if Twitter networks, and these guys are really awesome!

Here are my ALIVE Twitters :-


Merbuk, anyone ????
Yep they are fat, but boy, these fatsos can really sing!





A blue Lovebird/Kenari Biru.
I got one pair of Kenari, their names are Blue and another one is called Green.
*If you look closely, you'll notice that Green is hiding behind Blue. See the tips of Green near Blue's tail there ?*



My precious Serindit (right), and Green the Kenari (left). Another Serindit escaped my camera.
And I'm green with jealousy for their beauties.




The last of my Twitter : My quails family. There are 7 of them altogether.
Their eggs are yummy!



OK now I know what to tweet on my tweeter already! Perhaps I would tweet the pictures of my gorgeous birdies, and who knows if the HRH The Crown Prince would buy those twitters, for thousand and thousand of ringgits, maybe ? Oh Gosh my eyeballs are sooo full of the $$$ signs right now so I need to stop at this.


Bye!

Wait.

Anybody knows if the Sultan of Brunei is on the Twitter ? Or Facebook ??????
mmmm....he is soooooooo yummy looking!

9 comments:

  1. burung goreng kt paso malam tu sodap wei.... aku pi jerantut ko idang burung goreng tak nanti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bakal besan punyer pasal, jangankan burung, abih segala itek ngan anak itek aku semelih kat hang! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Razzlina, yours is one the always interesting blogs, never know what you come out next.
    You sure you don't have a leopard or a baby tiger somewhere seeing your mini zoo.
    Gosh, ducks, cats, merbuks, kenaris......I can imagine the morning ruckus while they wait to be fed.
    I have 2 Siamese fighting fish keep me company on my computer table.
    As they Thais, I give them Thai names, Red one named 'Sunat', Blue one name Sunee".

    I don't even know what is FB or Tweeter, as never been into one.
    Don't even own a h'phone. I guess the blog good enough for me.
    Have fun, Razzlina.....always love your lively humour.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Lee...



    Yep I was also surprised, but I just love morning hours and feeding all them twitters..oh gosh I am sooooo living a kampong life right now...but surprise, surprise, I'm happy with it!

    and by the way,

    Sunat ??? Gosh...my boys trembled at the mention of the word Sunat...well you know, being school holidays now and I stupidly told them that the two big brothers will undergo 'sunat' or circumcision procedure in the next few weeks...boy, talk about nightmare and 20 endless questions that they asked about sunat!!! hahaha must right about sunat as well...

    anyway, thanks for dropping by, and hope that you'll have a nice winter over there...

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *must write about sunat as well*

    I was typing above reply while holding a struggling one year old toddler in my arms, hence the typo...hehe excuses excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haluuuu ai dengan malunya nk kasitau sampai la neh ai tatau nk guna twitter tu.. kehkehkeh

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha Bananasssss, kita serupasssssss...ai pong tak reti nak ber-twit-twit macam burongsss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smalang kat tibitige ader citer doremi, masa Mi nk panggei wanchik daud, maeng twit twit, hahahha masa dia *tweeet* tu mmg macang nak panggei burung , tingat kat entry nie heheheheeee

    *kawang lame malas nk login*

    ReplyDelete
  9. fuyyoohhhh rupanya jaman P Ramlee dulu lagi ada doh twitter !!! P ramlee memang melangkaui zaman kan hehe

    ReplyDelete