Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hot Chicks !!!!!!

Oh wow it looks like I am surrounded by hot chicks nowadays. They are everywhere, invading my household with their scantily clad bodies, and making loud, ear splitting noises and just being happy.


Yes, happy.

And their happiness, as proved by their endless songs, are contagious. And somehow, they reminded me of the flower child lifestyle, of the American 60s era. You know, it was the cool era when everybody wears cool outfit and an even cool hairdos. They got the great looks and the great no-nonsense attitude. Talk about panache!


A flower child of the 60s...pic from The Net




Yup, I wasn't even born when those young people declared to only make love, not war, but I had always been intrigued by them happy peeps.I mean how could you not be intrigued by a group of young, beautiful people who promotes only love and peace on earth and were stoned to their eyeballs most of the times ?


Oh my God. What the hell am I rambling about ? Had I gone bonkers ?

Great.

All those mixing and mingling around with those hot chicks had probably altered my brain and my personality.


But those hot chicks are really, really smokin hot and cute like hell!


Oh dear oh dear.

There I go again, mixing metaphors and using terms like smokin hot chicks and cute like hell in one sentence.

Grrrrrr....


And I blame these hot chicks for my temporary brain freeze.

Taaraaa : My hot chicks in a baldi, fresh from the farm!


Yep. Angelina and Cleopatra, my 2 lovely mommy ducks who had patiently sit on their eggs for the past 6 weeks (thus escaping the sex overdose deaths) had finally proved their worths.


13 chicks came out as a result of their rampant sexual activities with my studs.

Hurrayyyyy!!!!


A special pose from a hot chick. Isn't she gorgeous ???



My Ultraman #4 and a hot chick. Here's the dialogue, probably:-
Ultraman #4 : Hello rubber duckie, you're lookin' good! Can I eat you ? Pweeseee???
Hot Chick : Kiss my a$$!!!!!




Oh wow. And I never thought that I would be sooooo happy to watch those chicks came out. It is sooooo unreal, so out of this world and sooooo unbelievable!

Thank you Angelina (as in Jolie) for giving us 10 best looking baby ducks, ever! (Now you know why I named her Angelina right, as in the real life Ms Jolie with her 6 kids! haha)

And thank you Cleopatra, your 3 baby chicks are equally beautiful too!

So..... Angelina and Cleopatra, after both of your 'confinement' period are over, go back to your hedonism activties and bring me more and more beautiful hot chicks OK!

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
*evil, greedy queen laugh*


Oh dear, I had grown into a greedy monster!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Razzlina, always enjoy your humorous postings.
    And those ducklings, look so cute.
    Gosh! What you going to do with so many ducks?
    But I guess its fun, keeps you occupied too.

    You don't have any geese? They make very good 'watchdogs'....
    Better then dogs too.
    Have fun, great pics too.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Uncle Lee,

    Likewise, I am so honoured to have you here reading mu ridiculous postings...Thank you!

    Well, since all the eggs had hatched and those ducklings look so cute I guess that I have no choice but to feed them and let them grow-la hehe...


    My MIL also mentioned that geese are good watchdogs too, and reputedly,even snakes won't frequent houses with geese as guards.

    My husband mentioned about rearing geese too, but I vetoed that. I am still traumatized by my childhood experience when I was chased by a pack of hungry, fearsome looking geese (clue: that scary movies about Werewolves).

    Well, actually there were only two geese, but boy, in my mind those two geese looked like a pack of werewolves with wings! haha

    Anyway, thanks for dropping by!

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Razzlina, OMG I really have a good laugh reading you humorous post. Love the duckling, so cute. Remind me of staying in the kampong when I was young and we too had duck, chicken, rabbit, geese and etc...
    I'm following you. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete