Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Man, I Want To Be Your Ball !!!!Oh Baby Please...

Oh yes.

Ball as in singular one ball, or plural, as in many, many balls (errr two to be specific ?).

And I only wanted to be his ball. I watched how he performed tonight, and that awaken such a great longing in me. I wish I could be his (ball).



Yep. I'm talking about plain old ball lah. Not the other kind of balls often associated with males' lower anatomy. Gaaaa!!!



OK it's 1 am in the morning and I still can't sleep, still feeling the euphoria of a very very good, dangerous football game tonight.

Malaysia versus Indonesia, final match for SEA Games 2011, Palembang, Indonesia.

And there is one particular guy among 22 men that played tonight, and I wish that I could be his ball.


This is the HIM that I am talking about.

Khairul Fahmi Che Mat,
I wish that I could swap places with that yellow, spherical object laying close to his heart.
Old pic, from the Net.




KF : Come on you hot Momma, come to papa!!!
Me on the ball : Oh yes baby, I'm gonna fall straight into your arms!!!
*Old pic from The Net, couldn't find the pics for tonight's game*


It was a very, very dangerous and sexy game tonight, so many attempts from both sides to score goals and secure the gold medal for football, but damn...KFCM (that's Khairul Fahmi Che Mat in case if you don't know) brought out the sexiness in the game each time he saved Malaysia's goal turf.


I mean, you really got to see how he gently leaped on the air, swiftly caught the ball, and then...he just hold the ball in his arms...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...now that's what I call a perfect gentleman....



And he did it so many times, over and over again, defending Malaysia's turf. Geez. Is he a machine or what ?

End result, after a tie 1-1 with Indonesian team, they were forced to play extra time which produce no yields for both teams, so they were forced to play penalty.

And Malaysian Tigers kicked the great big Garuda bird when the boys scored 5 goals againts 4 Indonesian.



Oh yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about climax hahahaha


OK gotta to rest after such a great game.



CONGRATULATIONS HARIMAU MALAYA !!!!!!

and congratulations too, for the Indonesian team, it was such a great, dangerous, sexy, sexy game, well done boys!




Love you boys, especially you, KFCM!
gosh if only I were 10 years younger...sigh...
*hope that my hubby doesn't read this, hence the smales font I can find...crossing my fingers tightly haha*

2 comments:

  1. weih.. awang ni minat awek peha gebus... takat peha nampak rangka, takyah bangan la yer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choiiiiii mana hang tahu paha aku tak gobus ??? gobus apo...lomak berkrim lagisss!

    (hujan penafian tak bleh blah hahaha)

    ReplyDelete