Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pigs in Yellow Polka Dot Bikinis, Rancangan Tergendala Sebentar



Yeah.

Been meaning to update my blog, I've got loads and loads of ideas that I'm dying to pour into my blog, but I got sidetracked my some very important events.


See, the Prime Minister of Malaysia and the First Lady of Malaysia (that's FLOM, if you don't know), decided to launch some very important campaign in Malaysia, and they had chosen me to be the think tank of the campaign. It's a very hush-hush big project with millions and millions of money involved, and I was chosen because of my vast knowledge and intelligence, and most importantly, they had chosen me for my good looks and great hospitality.


Impressive, huh ?


Yeah, rite.

And pigs fly to the moon wearing yellow polka dot bikinis and still look stunning in those bikinis!

A flying pig...minus the itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini...



Well, the cold hard truth was....both of my boys had their final year examinations last 2 weeks, and being a very competitive and concerned Mom (read : Kiasu Mom leh), I morphed myself into a very very kind, patient and beautiful teacher (imagine : Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds).




Michelle Pfeiffer...
one of my ex boyfriend said that I bore some resemblance to Ms Pfeiffer...yeah I know he's lying (or blind and dumb), but needless to say that, that particular guy will always be the president in my Ex-boyfriends club.


Well, anyway....


Do you know how tough it is to be a 8 year old student in Malaysia ? Aiyya...so crazy...my standard two boy had to take 10 subjects...yep...10 subjects ranging from Bahasa Malaysia paper 1 and 2, English, Mathematics, Science, Visual Arts, Agama Islam, Bahasa Arab, Music and Physical Exercise papers! Yep, Physical Exercise as in plain old PE!


Ad the PE paper is really a killer paper. Imagine questions like :

'Penyakit kardiovaskular ialah sejenis penyakit yang berkaitan dengan:-

A. Hati
B. Buah Pinggang
C. Jantung
D. Pankreas'


OhMyGod! I bet the majority of 8 year olds couldn't even spell or pronounce kardiovaskular let alone know head or tails about it!


I am not one of those parents who asked their offsprings to eat, drink and breathe the textbooks and the workbooks, or forced their children to study 25 hours a day, but I also don't want my boys to be left behind in this age when kids are getting smarter and smarter these days (yep, I bet there many 8 year olds who knows what's cardiovascular and where the heck is the medula oblangata), so that was why I became the sexy Ms Pfeiffer....and re-learned all about standard two and kindergarten syllabus...sigh....




But after one week of silence, I am finally able to spread my well manicured wings and free to roam the vast spectrum of the Internet world.


Hurray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Razzlina, I have seen, know, been to, or visited hundreds of blogs....but not one can hold a candle to your hilarious sense of humour!
    I very rarely smile or laugh when visiting others blogs, as humour not in their resume....but yours are real classic!

    And I really love your stylish eloquence too....do I sniff somewhere an Earl's Grey tea and scones by Serpentine Lake, or punting down the river Oxford on a beautiful Sunday?
    And beside you a gentleman says, "Bond....James Bond".
    And you go, "ahhhhhhhh, hmmmmmm, Mr Bond...".

    Have a great week, Razzlina.....stay young....
    You my kind of lady.
    Lee.
    PS, is Brad still having a go with Angie? Yaa, good way to relax forget whatever......can be stimulating too.
    Once again, I sure love your brand of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Uncle Lee,

    Coming from you, that is really a high compliment, and I am soooo flattered...see I'm blushing already lol!

    Anyway, that is pretty much how I view life -with humour and I really believe that laughter is the best medicine. And in every helpless situation that life had given me, I will always find the humour behind it, and with that, I can always kick back and bounce back on my feet...

    But you are wrong about Earl Grey tea and scones by Serpentine Lake scene...


    I'd prefer sitting in a bar and elegantly asking the bartender for a Martini -shaken, not stirred...except that I"m a Muslim and I can't drink, so I might be asking the bartender for a white tea - pulled, not stirred and the handsome bartender might shot himself on the head, can't figure the pulled tea/teh tarik drinks hahaha


    Opps, I did it again, sorry!


    But I'm glad that you enjoyed my posting, and please, do come back again!


    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Razzlina, ha ha....love your 'white tea..pulled', I love your style of expressions and descriptions, not many has this.
    And yes, always a please you drop by my pondok, bringing sunshine and a smile to me, always.
    And your postings are different to others......suda jelak read about babies and children, but love your kind of rib ticking take no prisoners posing.
    Wayyyyy to go, Razzlina!
    Stay beautiful and have a nice day.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, wrong spelling up there, should read, 'always a pleasure'....
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete