Thursday, July 15, 2010

Confession : I'm Having An Affair

Yes. I am having an affair. A lusty, full of secrets love affair. Well, actually I am rekindling my long lost affair with my old flame...

My first meaningful encounter was in my teenage years.

And I remembered every moments like it was just yesterday...

I remembered the first time I encountered C (yes, for reason of anonymity, let's just call it C)....The first time I touched C.....sigh....it was ectasy....it was soooooo deeply satisfying, it was everything that I expected it to be, and I was simply hooked to C after that. Addicted, hooked, enslaved....

And back then, I know C is bad for me, but I just couldn't help it. It was like a forbidden love, yet it was so exciting ! But as I grew older, I learned to control my desire, and so I kicked C out of my life, although not completely. Once in a while, I still bow down to my desire, and rekindle my romance with C.

As now...sigh...


C came back into my life with a vangeance, making every lost moment count. And I was helpless, powerless to fight C's magnetism, so once again I let myself to be swept off my feet and let C satisfy my basic desire....

Ummmmmmmmmmm...C is still marvelous. One forbidden bite again, and I am deeply satisfied. It is a lustful feeling. I love C and I simply must have C everyday...yes, as we say it in Malay, hari-hari mau!!!!!!!!


I simply love the dark, velvety sensation of C in my mouth. Feels like heaven! Oh yes, yes yes !!!!



And my husband Teddy knows about my fling with C, and he doesn't mind it at all.......













Why should he mind ? We are soooo open what....



After all, C is my lusty love affair with Mr Chocolate!!!!


Again, I blame my pregnancy hormone for awakening my long asleep cravings for chocolate....

OK, I gotta go....gotta to rekindle my lusty affair with chocolate....

2 comments:

  1. cokelet kat sini sodap wooo..... hershey black cokelat pun sodap.... apesai lagi sodap?
    aku takmo tau....ku tolan jek..

    tapi jgn bagi cik mat makan cekelat malam2... dia buat breakdance sampai pukul 12 cakapluu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoh menchiks !!!!!!!! naper la aku leh lupes yg ko sedang idup di bandaraya coklat !!!!!!!aihet yu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete