Thursday, July 29, 2010

Having A Braxton

Recently I am always having a Braxton.


Nope...I'm not talking about Tony Braxton although I must state here that I love Tony Braxton's songs...well, this had opened up a floodgate to my own memory lane...let me see....I remembered Tony's hits - Un-break My Heart, How Could An Angel Break My Heart...etc etc

Gosh those were my heartbreak songs,back when I was young and innocent...


I remembered how I used to play those songs over and over again, and crying myself to sleep over that sorry excuse of a guy! Talk about being young and dumb and clueless...sigh....

And Ms Braxton got such a beautiful voice, and a crazy, sexy beautiful body that she flaunts freely..........




Damn, she's got a beautiful bod....maybe I should put a rating to my blog....oh la la....


Whoops. There I go again, cakap keluar tajuk, dah sampai ke Laut Artik.....sorry, boys n girls!!!!

Now let's get back to topic. It seems that I'm always having a Braxton now. For the ignoramus, I'm talking about THE Braxton Hicks contraction. Here's something from Wiki...

Braxton Hicks contractions, also known as false labor or practice contractions are sporadic uterine contractions that usually start around 6 weeks however are not usually felt until the second trimester or third trimester of pregnancy.[1]


So every now and then, I would feel this sharp cramp in my tummy.

And although I am still high like a kite with my chocolate addiction, this Braxton Hicks contractions bring me back to earth. It is like a big, giant warning to me. A red alert, so to speak. And hell, I respected that alert. It is boss...

And it took me down my memory lane of labor rooms and labor pains and I started to panic that I forgot how to breathe............gasp...aku kurang oksigen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And so I reached down for another bite of Snickers, Kit Kat, Cadburry's, Cloud 9 and my other chocolate friends to comfort me...sigh....

1 comment:

  1. wah!! ado gambo lucass!!! aku repot kat pokcik belog aku kang!!..

    psstt.. mana ko tau bodi aku samo ngan bodi toni tu ha?...

    ReplyDelete