Monday, June 21, 2010

Babe, You Take My Breath Away...

Nowadays, I am always breathless. Someone is sure to take my breath away. Lots and lots of breath and I am not even asthmatic to begin with.

But here's the punch line, the person responsible to cause me to be breathless all the time is a temporary resident inside my womb. Yep baby, you are the culprit!


I am now entering the dreaded third trimester of pregnancy. This is when I would be transformed into a heavy truck, the kind that is filled up to the ceilings with loads. My friend Adrian used to call me Penguin when I was in my third trimester with my first pregnancy. He said that I grow bigger (what he meant was my tummy grew bigger OK!), my style of walk resembles how a penguin walk. And I sweetly told him that yeah, vice versa Ade! (gosh I hope that he is not reading this haha)



Well picture this. When I stand up straight and when I look down below, I can't see my own feet, even if I tried to suck my breath to tuck in my tummy ! Oh I tried to cheat by peeping over the big mound of my tummy, but still, no sign of my own two feet. The only way I can see them is by leaning forward, and that, is indeed a wrong move to make. You see, like a heavy truck, my center of gravity had shifted somewhere else, and I am very very prone to lost my balance and toppled over ! Sigh....


And when I lie down to sleep, I mean lying straight on my back, I would be breathless. Yep you guess it right, my big tummy will press against my lungs, and cause me to be breathless.

I would be breathless after dinner, lunch and breakfast (hey I AM eating for two OK!). I would be breathless after I climb the stairs. Heck, I am breathless just by sitting in front of my laptop and surfing the net (which I do, like 23 hours in a day!) haha...





And don't let me start with my bellybutton...sigh..I had always been an innie all of my life...and now, suddenly, my bellybutton is inside out !!!!!!!!!!!! sigh.......


Note : This is not my bellybutton, but it sure is close haha





but wait.........am I complaining ?

Heck no !!! I am enjoying every second of my pregnancy !!!!!

Yeah right babe.........

4 comments:

  1. eleh... manyak komplen.... cik mon baru setaun kang peknen lagi..

    pehtu cik min baru setahun, peknen lagiii....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh! cemana ko boleh dapat gambo perut aku tu ha!! dasar pengkopipes fesbuk...huh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh takpo....ko pun buat ka sorang...born is USA...duo pun takpo !!! (sambil jampi dan hembus melalui angin sampai ke Tulsa)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku yg baca pon breastless topless..

    ReplyDelete