Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Boys' Journey Towards Manhood

Oh I got tears in my eyes while writing this entry.

Nope, smoke didn't get in my eyes.

And nope, not because I got eye infection too.

But because....

Because today, my two boys had taken the very first steps towards manhood.

Yep, both of them already POTONG!!!!

Yeah I know that in my last entry both boys escaped the ritual because our family doctor would like to wait for the boys to grow up a bit older before doing the big C (as in circumcision ritual), but my hubby just couldn't wait that long. I don't know what's the big rush, but he really insisted that the boys should POTONG now. And so they did.


Today.

Hubby made an appointment with a practising doctor, who made the house visit and voila! my boys had their birds snipped. Just like that.


And my boys didn't even cry. Not even one tiny teeny weeny bits of tears were shed during the ritual. COOL BOYS!!!!


Well, they did cry like a banshee once the local anesthetics wore off, but by that time it doesn't matter anymore.


My husband had to install a big 32 inch LCD TV and a brand new X-Box console in their bedroom, and voila! Just like that, my boys forgotten the fact that their lower region is wounded.


Tsk, tsk.


Pic taken just right after the snippet...the boys were constantly moaning about the pain...sigh...



Taa-da! just after these gadgets were installed in their bedroom, somehow my boys forgot about their pains...Magic!

And yep, this also proves that we are all not rabbits!!!!

No fear bebeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment