Thursday, December 29, 2011

The End Is Near : Panic Time!

Oh yeah.

The end is soooooo very, very near for 2011. 2012 will rear its face in just 2 days away, and suddenly I felt so overwhelmed with all the things that had happened and didn't happen in 2011.



And yep, it's time to make fresh resolutions again. But seriously, I forgot what was my resolution for 2011. Haiyya, so terrible kan ? But what do you expect from a mother to 4 very very active and sturdy young boys, who is also a surrogate mother to 8 adult ducks, 10 ducklings, and enough caged birds to replace the infamous Angry Bird character ?



Gaaaaaaaaaaa.

2012 is just two days away, and I still don't have any resolution. Time to hit that panic button!!!














I must prepare some very plausible resolution for 2012 so that when people ask me about my new year resolution I can look so sophisticated and tell them all the nonsense that will be sure to make their eyes cross and brain nerves swooning like mad so in the end they wouldn't understand a thing about my new year resolution. Ergo, if they don't understand my resolution how can they smirk at me if I don't achieve my new year resolution, right ? You are scratching your head while reading this, so I know that I am halfway thru. Yes!


Wait. Did I mention Angry Birds before this ? Yes ? Uh-oh, some light bulb is flashing like mad in my brain. Some sort of storm is brewing inside my brain cells, interconnecting all the neurons with some sort of logical and plausible reasoning. Urgh.



Angry Birds app logo. Pic from Net




This is one of the most famous n fast growing game, ever! But I never play the game. Reason being : I don't own any Apple product. :(


Say that again ?

That very last sentence in particular.

And Bingo!


Now you have it.


Mental Note : Must put having an Apple product as one of my 2012 resolution.
Yep IPhone 4S, come to Mommy!!!!



Of course, by the time I own an Iphone 4S, Apple had probably come out with Iphone 11S, or whatever, but at least for the time being I can relax and exhale because I already have a resolution, no matter how short or lame my resolution is!


Happy New Year, people! Have a great year ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Razzlina, here's wishing you and all at home, the duckies too, a very happy new year.
    Have fun and keep that humour warm.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too, Uncle Lee, and heaps of thanks for your warm thoughts. I had just came back from my new year breakaway -just at Gambang Waterpark, mind you, not somewhere soooo classy, and right after my breakaway the school holiday ended, and I had to juggle with all the back to school thingy, sigh....life's like that huh, 5 minutes of pure bliss, followed by 24 hours of real chaos and havoc! C'est la vie, oui ?


    Anyway, have a pleasant time ya!

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete