Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Saturday Night Fever, Resident Evil : AfterLife, Last Man Standing







What, did I have a movie marathon week ?

Nope.



So, did I enter some sort of a quiz that involves all 3 movies in my answer`?

Nay.


Or, am I writing a new book, based entirely from all 3 movies ?

Wrong !



The entry above (Saturday Night Fever, Resident Evil In The House and Last Man Standing) pretty much sums up the reason why I was unable to stay on the Net last week.



Episode One : Saturday Night Fever

Ahh...who could ever forget this movie and the soundtracks of the movie, that had brought the new meaning and changed the music landscape of the 70s ?


And who vould ever forget Mr Travolta, with his gyrating and swaying hips moves that had made girls gone crazy ?



If my doctor is this yummy looking, I don't mind having a fever!



Episode Two : The Resident Evil : AFterlife

Mila Jovovich, such a beautiful leading character in The Resident Evil: The Afterlife, kickin some bad ass zombies in that movie. Cool !!!!! And she is really stunning!


Bad-ass zombie like creatures in that movie. Gosh how I hate their ugly faces !



Mila and co-star Ali Larter, boy, they really kick some a$$ !!! Girl power to da max!


Episode Three : Last Man Standing

My fave scene in Last Man Standing. Bruce Willis is so howwwtttt!!!!



OK. So what does those movies got anything to do with my absence from blogging ?

Well, here's what happened...

There was a Saturday Night Fever episode in my household last week. But nope, it was not tke kind of fever that John Travolta had started when he pointed his index finger up towards the sky, gyrated his cute butts and danced to the tune of Staying Alive, ah ah ah ah Staying Alive, staying alive! (oh yes, this really brings back the dance floor memories!)...


It was another kind of fever.


The real McCoy kind of fever, the one that started when my MIL vomitted non stop at 3 a.m. in the morning, and had to make a few mad dash to the toilet afterwards. She was really weak after the non-stop purging sessions, and then my FIL was also infected with the same spell. We brouht both my MIL and FIL to the clinic, and they got their meds, so I thought that all would be OK. I should have expected that the whole household would be infected, but nahhh, I didn't see it coming.

So all hell break loose when my youngest prince caught the same disease by early Monday morning. He vomited non stop, and he retched and retched until al that came out from his empty tummy was just the greenish bile liquid. That really hit the panic button in me. So off to the clinic again we dashed, but the doctor reassured me that my boy is as strong as an ox, and he just prescribed some dehydration salt and some medicine to stop the vomit.


And then, by Monday evening, my 3 other boys were also infected. So right and left, up and down there were always someone vomiting in my household. Yep, it was such a nightmare! I had to be a good nurse slash doctor slash toilet cleaner etc etc...

So I prayed that I would not get infected, and that's how I envisioned myself as Alice in that movie The Resident Evil:Afterlife...yep it sounds hilarious, but I think that had helped me tremendously, I swear!

I pictured myself as Alice, with that same sexy outfit that Mila had worn on the movie, with that same high kicks that had bashed numerous zombie-like creatures, and with that same, no-nonsense attitude, and of course, I envisioned myself with that same great body (not that difficult to do this, mind you!) haha.


The only difference is our weapons. Alice used guns and knives and whatever that was handy to kill those ugly zombie. Moi, well, I used lots and lots of Dettol disinfectant and lots and lots of disinfectant handwash. But it worked for me.


By Wednesday, hubby dearest caught the same disease, but not me. I stayed strong, and healthy and still kicking some nasty germs that dared to come into my household, very much the epitome of super sexy and gorgeous femme fatale. So in other words, I was the Last Man Standing in that nasty diarrhea episode that invaded my house last week.


sigh....


Penat, kan ????

So I'm off for my well-deserved rest (clue to hubby : some 6-stars hotel stay for 2 nights wouldn't hurt).

Yeah. As if my hubby reads my blog, hahaha !

Well, off to rest anyway, and maybe this time I should envisioned myself as Lara Croft, off for another of her great adventure!


Take care, people, and don't let that nasty diarrhea germs bite you!

2 comments:

  1. takdek gambo bugil ke kali ni???!!!
    -sambil entak kaki-

    takbesh!! tak besh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala ko imejin jer John Travolta ngan Bruce Willis tu bugil, pa susah ????

    ReplyDelete