Monday, July 11, 2011

The Heartbreaker : Be Still, My Heart....

It's been one whole week since my hubby broke my heart into tiny little pieces and left me all alone to lick my wounds and at the same time I had to take care of the children and maintain my sanity adn that left me so tired, like I had been fighting in an endless battle but there's no signs of who's gonna win, and the morale got low, and lower till I feel like I can't breathe anymore, and I just wish that the end is near.......






OK that was an exaggeration at the highest level.




What happened was, hubby went outstation, and with him, he brought one tiny piece of my heart....well....ummm...not exactly my heart lah....





Actually he brought our broadband modem with him, and that, dear sirs and gentlewomen, in this Facebook and Blogger era, is equivalent to coldly ripping my heart out from my chest cavity, and what's even worse is that I was powerless and all I can do was just to stare at my big, pulsating heart and feeling the void inside the chest cavity, at the place where my heart used to be...and the pain. ohmygod OHMYGOD!!!!!!


The pain was excruciating, like one million tiny pieces of needles and knives took a stab at my body. Ahh....the agony, the pain, the hurt...........




Whoops. There I go again, exaggerating things to infinity and beyond!

I blame it on TV lorrrr...one week without modem equals one week of TV overdose, and can you believe those junks they put on TV now ?

Wait.


What am I doing here, stuck on my blogger page and trying very hard to update my blog when I am free to roam the borderless Internet kingdom, now that I got back my heart, whoops, I mean, my modem ?



I rest my case.

2 comments:

  1. huh! aku nak melompat dah bila ingatkan ternampak ayat "just to stare at my big... belly"...
    kuciwa.... bila ko nak gumuk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Tek,

    Jom la, lets get gomok togeder-geder ngeh ngeh ngeh

    ReplyDelete