Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My First Love...

My first love...
you're every breath that I take,

You're every step I made,
And I,
I want to share
all my love with you....

Endless Love/Diana Ross...
(Hail Madame Ross, such a beautiful vocal!
)



Ahhh yes...last night, as I was about to sleep, I played this song on my cute little netbook, courtesy of YouTube and made possible by an uninterrupted broadband link....

And that reminds me of my own first love....sigh...(with that faraway look that signals that we would be taking a long walk down memory lane)



Ah yes, he is my very first love. I started to fall in love with him, even without having to see him, or meet him face to face. And this feeling grew and grew, and by the time I finally got to meet him face to face, I was completely head over heels in love with him.


It was the kind of love that proclaims I love you till the moon don't shine, till the sun cease its burn, till the sea dry up.....the kind of I love you till eternity.......



And it was such an emotional day, the day we finally draw the curtain, and met each other. I cried with joy when I saw him. He was everything that I had imagined, and more. And when we touched for the first time , I was enslaved to him -all lock, stock and barrel....and I got so overwhelmed by a sudden rush of the love so pure and so true, that's it's almost at the primal or animal instinct level...


And when I caressed his naked body, I was overcome with an euphoria that every mother should feel after 2 hours of battling pain in the labor room...


Don't hold your breath, yep, I said first love, love, naked, mother and labor room in describing the same subject....


I'm talking about him...my first born, my first love...


Ultraman numero uno, day 1....


Ultraman numero uno, 8 years later...


We took many first steps together, both he and I.


And this year, he took another first step...he completed his puasa, and I mean full day puasa!!!!! Oh gosh, I am soooooooooooooooooooo proud of him, my little crown prince, my first love...

Yeah, go Ultraman!!!!!

Salam Ramadhan, people...have a blessed Ramadhan...

2 comments:

  1. syasya pun puasa penuh since day 1 ... macam janji-janji le pulak ek... ni nak kena layan cik mat sorang je makan siang..

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh ko layan cikmat sorang jer makan siang, aku nih kena layan TIGA lagi panglima yg tak posa...saborrrrrrr!!!!!

    ReplyDelete