Friday, June 3, 2011

It Started With A Kiss...........




A kiss is still a kiss, in Casablanca
But a kiss is not a kiss, without your sigh....


Ermmmmm...that's a snippet of a lyric of the song Casablanca, by Bertie Higgins...Love that song, really do....such a beautiful song.....


Now imagine a nice, long,hot, passionate kiss..the kind that makes you feel the earth moves under your feet, the kind that can carry you high above the twinkling stars, the kind that makes you feel all heated up, like you can touch the hot, scorching sun, the kind that makes feel like you entered NIRVANA....mmmmmmm......



And someone used to tell me, that a kiss is not a kiss, without some tongue....oh lala!!!!! Thank you, France, for that French kiss lesson, we'll never forget you, seriously!


ERK????? Whadehelll ????????

Why am I rambling about these nonsense ???? Am I sick ????


Well, the truth is, I was down with the fever last week. And something must have altered my brain thoughts, to make me put in words, things that had written above....(yeah, that's a classic excuse haha)


So did my fever started with a kiss ?

.....Well, actually, No. I just wrote that as my entry title coz it sound soooooo poetic, that it captures my soul.


Well... allright !!! I wrote that as my title just to make people come to my blog thus increasing the traffic counter! Sheeesshhh you guys ate ants fro breakfast or what ????

Now back to business, I had a terrible fever last week, and it started with a terrible, terrible sore throat that I felt like there are a few mad tigers clawing at my tonsils, and my head felt heavy, like there were some mad tigers having a fun time fighting each other INSIDE my brain.

And don't let me start with that terrible, terrible aching limbs that I felt like there a a gazillion of mad tigers chewing at every corners of my limbs and muscles. Ouch....




And I blame the fever for awakening that LAZY beast inside me....Even after I recovered from that fever, I am still stuck with that lazy beast, and it just wouldn't allow me to patiently sit in front of my netbook n update my blog....erghhhhhhhhhhh.....aiyyoh so lazy lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....


Now I want to go back to my zombie like trance and just stared away the the TV...ahhhh what a bliss, what a beautiful life...bellissima!!!!!






and...come to think of it.............why don't I brush up on my kissing technique, so to speak hahahahahahahaha (evil queen laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment